The Cisco UCS B200 M6 Blade Server delivers market-leading performance, versatility, and density without compromise for workloads ranging from web infrastructure to distributed databases.
The 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors offer up to 40 percent more performance with 43 percent more cores than the M5 generation. And 33 percent more memory - up to 8 TB of memory or, when combined with Intel Optane PMem, 12 TB – than the M5 generation. The Cisco UCS B200 M6 Blade Server offers exceptional levels of performance, flexibility, and I/O throughput to run your applications.
- Do more with less by taking advantage of more CPU cores in 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors and faster memory performance
- Decrease server operating expenses (OpEx) for power and cooling, management, and maintenance by consolidating older servers onto the latest generation of blade servers
- Simplify administration of your server infrastructure with Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) management, freeing your IT staff to focus on mission-critical and value-added projects
- Automate rapid deployment with Cisco UCS Manager or Cisco Intersight Managed Mode for faster time to value
- The Cisco UCS B200 M6 Blade Server is the industry’s highest-density, most flexibly expandable modular 2-socket blade server. The B200 M6 offers:
- Up to two 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (with up to 40 cores per socket)
- 32 DIMM slots (16 DIMMs per CPU socket)
- 3200 MHz DDR4 memory plus other speeds, depending on the CPU installed
- 32x DDR4 DIMMs for up to 8 TB of capacity using 256 GB DIMMs, or
- 16x DDR4 DIMMs + 16x Intel Optane persistent memory modules for up to 12 TB of memory
- Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card (VIC) 1440 modular LAN on Motherboard (mLOM).
- Two mezzanine card adapters:
- One rear slot for VIC (Cisco UCS VIC 1480 or port expander)
- One front dedicated slot for a Cisco FlexStorage RAID controller, Cisco FlexStorage passthrough, or Cisco M.2 RAID controller
- Up to two SATA/NVMe disk drives or up to four M.2 drives
For further details, please visit the UCS B200 M6 Datasheet or for full configuration details, visit the Spec Sheet.
V3 Distribution, will be carrying this product as it becomes available. With well-known product constraints in the market, lead times are in some cases up to 16 weeks. Don’t worry though, V3 still has a great portfolio of M5 product on our shelves that is available for immediate sale.
Contact us today for a configured M5 and see how I can save you time and money, while still meeting your data center needs.